NextWave Partners are currently looking for a suitably qualified Cybersecurity Manager, to join a leading consultancy company in Singapore.
This position will be a permanent role, based within the companies Singapore office and reporting directly into the Global Director of Technology & Risk. The position itself will be
responsible for leading a specific cybersecurity business unit, that covers various areas from aviation, healthcare, logistics and energy.
- Acting as the regional lead for IT Security and ensuring that all divisions and employees are complying with industry best practice.
- Oversee project delivery for key clients within the specific business unit and ensuring the highest standard of service.
- Incorporating a cyber security culture into the business, that utilises training to heighten security knowledge and awareness.
- An active member of the global security team and frequent interaction with the senior leaders, to ensure that cybersecurity business opportunities are maximised.
Desired skills / experience
- Educated to Degree Level within an IT or related field / work experience
- Minimum of 4 years experience within a cyber security related position
- Relevant cyber security certifications, such as CISSP, CISA, CISM, CREST would be advantageous
The role is open to all nationalities and relocation support can be provided if necessary.
For more information and to arrange an introductory call, please send your up to date CV to
Closing date for applications is: Friday 22nd March 2019