NextWave Partners are currently working closely with a leading transportation company in Singapore, who are looking to hire a Project Manager for a cyber security upgrade project.
This position will be a 1 year contract with the potential for renewal and will be based within the companies Singapore office and reporting directly to the VP of Cyber Security and Infrastructure. The role itself will be responsible for leading a crucial project within the organisations new security strategy and will provide good exposure to the senior stakeholders within the business.
- Acting as the project lead for a key cyber security upgrade project, from planning through to implementation.
- Oversee and manage the project team, ensuring that the overall project is delivered within the agreed budget and timescales.
- Incorporating a cyber security culture into the business, that utilises training to heighten security knowledge and awareness.
- Maintain standards that are compliant with Singapore legislation, which include but are not limited to; Cyber Security Act and Personal Data Protection Act.
- Educated to Degree Level within an IT or related field / work experience
- Minimum of 6 years experience within a cyber security related position
- Relevant cyber security certifications, such as CISSP, CISA, CISM would be advantageous
- Experience within the transportation industry would be highly beneficial
The role is open to all nationalities and relocation support can be provided if necessary.
For more information and to arrange an introductory call, please send your up to date CV to