I am working with a regional Cyber Security company that offers consultancy as a service as well as being a provider of products.
The team you will be joining is the Technology Transformation team, where they provide a range of services including enterprise cyber security architecture design, security technology transformation, and the secure adoption of technologies.
- Supports the design, development, integration and implementation of cyber security solutions to meet client requirements
- Take a hands-on approach to understand the client requirements and design solutions specific to their needs
- Develop appropriate methodologies, frameworks and approaches to address project objectives
- Influence and support the clients in transformation journeys while maintaining alignment to business objectives
- Capable of recommending security solutions to clients
- Proactively manage stakeholder communication related to deliverables, risks, changes and dependencies
- All candidates must be willing to travel at least 20% of the year
- 2 years of experience with technology transformation projects
- Design & implementation experience with the following technologies
- Experience with cloud platforms such as Azure, AWS & GCP is a bonus
- Further experience with operational technology and IoT
- Excellent soft skills, and can work with individuals, as well as internal/external teams
- Must be able to explain complex cyber matter in a no technical way.
For a confidential discussion on this or any other opportunities available in the market please contact Kai Man at firstname.lastname@example.org - Direct Line: +65 6340 1919
EA License No: 16S8303 - EA Registration No: R1985004