Back to job search
|Posted:||5 days ago|
- Connect with a pool of our client's customers, and probe for signs of engagement.
- Share latest our client's innovation and drive further use and adoption of the platform.
- Respond to customer questions and queries, escalating if you are unable to resolve.
- Work closely with our client's customer marketing to develop content for our customers.
- Provide feedback to R&D teams on functionality that would benefit your customers.
- Maintain the CRM platform with current account intelligence.
- Strengthen the customer bond through meaningful and informative conversations.
- Present, discuss and demonstrate our client's capabilities to IT leaders and information security professionals as required.
*National (and possibly international) travel will be required.
- 1 to 2 years' experience in a role that encompasses customer operations, customer success, technical account management, client service or business development
- Bachelor's degree with a minimum 2:1, GPA of 3.0, or equivalent from a leading university
- Ability to manage in complex and crisis situations in a confident and calm manner
- Tenacity and drive
- Ability to effectively communicate with senior business professionals across every industry vertical, with strong and confident presentation skills
- Familiarity with enterprise networking technology