A Fintech Company powered by AI and Big data is solving a market gap in the industry for private equity firms in conduct successful mergers and acquisitions. With an excellent platform in place, the company has HQ in Singapore, four other offices and global presence. We are looking for a Curation Director to connect C suites with the private equity clients.
With excellent management, communication, and the ability to build a relationship, you will be a good fit for this role!
- Manage the performance of the Curation Team to constantly improve the outcome (targeted CEO introductions, gathering of valuable company information).
- Talk to targeted company CEOs on the phone with the following purposes: introduce our client and the corresponding and;
- An opportunity, collect information and connect the company CEOs with our clients.
- Aid Client Directors (who manage the client relationship and run the overall project) in providing exceptional service to a portfolio of clients of Private Equity and Corporates.
- Make outbound calls to company CEOs to obtain information from and introduce potential
- and opportunities to investors and target companies.
- Develop rapport, communicate and deliver information credibly to C-suite and high-level executives at contacted companies.
- Enrich the database with all proprietary information acquired during conversations with investors and acquisition targets.
- Work collaboratively with the Sales Team to enlarge the company’s network in the region, i.e. provide sales leads coming from the curation process.
- Use our internal tools, databases and external data sources to fulfill clients expectations in a timely manner.
- Provide guidance and training and contribute to interviewing and evaluating more junior team members.
- Prior experience in managing a team working in phone direct sales or product marketing with C-level executives.
- Ability to proactively engage with high profile decision-makers.
- Proven track record of successfully exceeding objectives (lead generation, sales, information gathering).
- Enjoy building rapport with high level, time-constrained executives and sharing insights to discover more about a company, its key competitive advantage, and relevant information.
- Ability to understand customer requirements and ask pertinent questions.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills. You will share your findings directly with our clients, who are investment professional at Private Equity firms, or board level at Corporates.
- Good to have a background from financial services industry including banking and insurance
- Fast thinker, very persistent and results-oriented approach.
For a confidential discussion on this or any other opportunities available in the market please contact Vinny Chan at firstname.lastname@example.org - Direct Line: +65 6914 9936
EA License No: 16S8303 - EA Registration No: R1440239