My client is an international renewable energy player looking for a country manager to be based in Taiwan. We are looking for someone who has strong knowledge of Taiwan regulation and expertise
- Managing all operations within a country.
- Taking responsibility for profit, revenue, cash and quality targets.
- Agreeing annual budgets and producing a detailed annual business operating plan tasks a Country Manager may have to deliver as well as monthly, quarterly or annual targets for revenue, profits and cash.
- Produce business performance reports, which could be on a monthly or quarterly basis.
- Recruitment and manage high-level staff, including performance monitoring, and possibly mentoring and training.
- Dealing with internal and external stakeholders, reporting back to HQ on the performance of country
- Face of my client in the market
- Negotiation and dealing with regulatory issues in the country
- Master’s degree, MBA or another relevant field, strongly preferred
- 10 years’ or more experience in management in an international business setting
- Significant experience in the finance and renewable energy fields strongly preferred
- Speak excellent English and Chinese
- Outstanding negotiating skills
- Analytical thinker with superior problem-solving skills
- Decisive and committed
- A natural leader who inspires and motivates those around them
For a confidential discussion on this or any other opportunities available in the market please contact Clarlynn Tan at firstname.lastname@example.org - Direct Line: +65 6914 9935
EA License No: 16S8303 - EA Registration No: R1658538