NextWave Partners is working with a leading developer in the renewable sector who is looking for Contracts/Commercial Manager to support the EPC contracting process.
- Structuring, scoping, negotiating, executing, and managing of EPC (“Engineering, Procurement, and Construction”) Contracts, as well as supporting contracts for development or construction.
- Incorporation of various project documents including Power Purchase Agreements (PPA), Interconnection Agreements, Land Agreements, Permits and Scopes of Work into EPC Contracts (as appropriate).
- Review of contracts and technical documents.
- Competitive solicitation of bids from EPC Contractors.
- Attend clarification meeting with contractors.
- Evaluation of Technical and Commercial Proposals and Prepare the bid analysis
- Good interpersonal skills, extrovert personality and ability to skilfully deal with technical consultants, EPC contractors, partners, etc.
- At least 10 years experience in the Development of Utility Scale Renewable Electricity Generation Projects (Solar, Wind, Hydro).
- Experience in structuring EPC Contracting strategy, managing EPC tender and evaluation process and EPC negotiation of Utility Scale Renewable Electricity Generation Projects (Solar, Wind, Hydro).
- Exposure to Power Purchase Agreements (PPA), Interconnection Agreements, Land Agreements and Utility Scale Project Permitting Procedures.
For a confidential discussion on this or any other opportunities available in the market please contact Christopher Stephens at firstname.lastname@example.org - Direct Line: +65 6340 1947
EA License No: 16S8303 - EA Registration No: R1223713