We are working with a global renewable energy IPP that is looking to bring on a Contract & Claims Manager to focus on EPC and O&M contractual management on an end-to-end. You will be working closely with the head of the division and be completely autonomous on working on the portfolio of contracts/clients that you are given to manage.
- Provide support in the operational delivery and monitoring of contracts and supplier performance.
- Supporting negotiations of commercial settlements and claims.
- Provide support and advice to the Engineering & Construction and Asset Management teams and ensure fit for purpose contracts are handed over.
- Support the development and management of a portfolio of contracts and tenders that reflect the company’s’ needs.
- Support commercial management of all supply chain and supplier performance activity within the contract portfolio and implement sustainable solutions to generate cost savings and efficiency improvements.
- Assist and facilitate in all aspects of commercial contract portfolio procurement.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or similar discipline is required.
- Extensive experience in EPC and O&M contract management.
- Solar PV experience is preferred but not essential.
- Proactive attitude, a high initiative to take on challenges and the ability to work autonomously
- Good negotiation skills.
- Fluency in English & Spanish
For a confidential discussion on this or any other opportunities available in the market please contact Shaun Mogul at email@example.com - Direct Line: +65 6340 1913
EA License No: 16S8303 - EA Registration No: R1981166