Our client is an international renewable energy player looking for a Solar Project Construction Director in Australia, specifically to be based in Perth.
This person is to focus on ensuring that project moves towards completion in good time and with milestones hit correctly maintaining excellence through the civil, installation, commissioning phases before handing over to the end client.
- Involvement in all development, technical and operational aspects of Solar projects
- Ensuring project team is keeping on schedule
- Liaising with the internal and external project team on manpower and time schedule
- Reporting on the schedule performance and communicating them to all parties involved
- Ensuring all documentation for projects are kept up to date and on par with expectation
- Experience in solar project construction is necessary
- Ability to communicate effectively in an international / multi-culture environment is highly important
- Utility Solar experience is necessary
In order to be the successful candidate for this role you must have demonstrated your capability in managing complex projects in construction either from a large scale EPC or a Tier 1 major civil contractor.
For a confidential discussion on this or any other opportunities available in the market please contact Jamie McMenemie at firstname.lastname@example.org - Direct Line: +61 2 9098 4340
EA License No: 16S8303 - EA Registration No: R1550272