Our client is an international renewable energy player looking for a Solar Project Construction Director in Australia, specifically to be based in either Sydney or Brisbane.
This person is to focus on ensuring that project moves towards completion in good time and with milestones hit correctly maintaining excellence through the civil, installation, commissioning phases before handing over to the end client.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Involvement in all development, technical and operational aspects of Solar projects
- Ensuring project team is keeping on schedule
- Liaising with internal and external project team on manpower and time schedule
- Reporting on the schedule performance and communicating them to all parties involved
- Ensuring all documentations for projects are kept up to date and on par with expectation
- Experience in solar project construction is necessary
- Ability to communicate effectively in an international / multi-culture environment is highly important
- Utility Solar experience is necessary
For a confidential discussion on this or any other opportunities available in the market please contact Jamie McMenemie at email@example.com - Direct Line: +61 2 9098 4340
EA License No: 16S8303 - EA Registration No: R1550272