My client is an international renewable energy company looking for a Construction Lead for their Offshore Wind projects in Taiwan
- be responsible for the execution of the construction scope on site
- be responsible for all matters pertaining to project management and construction of offshore wind project
- be responsible for starting up the project, where you’ll handle the overall project requirements and manage time, budget, scope, vendors, deliveries, quality, tenders, contracts, claims, interfaces, HSE, resources, risks and stakeholders
- secure resources for and team performance of project sub-groups in cooperation with the line organisation
- ensure technical documentation of the design, fabrication, installation and commissioning, safety philosophy, inspection plan, decommissioning and abandonment plan.
- have a degree in engineering and preferably certification in project management at PMI or ICMA level
- have extensive experience with project management of multi-disciplinary, large- scale construction projects, preferably from the offshore wind or oil and gas industry
- thrive in a fast-paced and diverse international environment bringing together various employee groups, nationalities, cultures, and authorities
- have excellent communication skills and master English at negotiation level have a result-oriented approach to your work and are able to motivate your colleagues.
For a confidential discussion on this or any other opportunities available in the market please contact Clarlynn Tan at firstname.lastname@example.org - Direct Line: +65 6914 9935
EA License No: 16S8303 - EA Registration No: R1658538