We are looking for an Construction Director to join one of the largest International renewable energy developers worldwide, to help them construct their first project in Australia.
The candidate shall be responsible for in identifying, allocating and providing appropriate construction methods to ensure quality work which is within schedule and budget.
Roles and responsibilities
- Overall responsibility for construction of renewable projects
- Provide leadership and oversight for the owners in ensuring project is implemented within stipulated schedule and time.
- Ensure safety and quality standards set out by Australian authorities are adhered to.
- Establish Plans/ Schedules and Milestones.
- Liaise and coordinate with site contractors to ensure timely construction and start-up activities during site construction and start up activities.
- Manage Interface with various other stakeholders within the owner and other commercial groups.
- Relevant qualifications with prior experience in renewable energy sector
- Over 10 years in managing construction activities on large scale renewable projects in Australia
- End-to-end to construction experience is strongly preferred.
- Experienced in contractors as well as working closely with banks and investors
- Strong in cost control/optimisation and management processes
If you are interested, or would like to know more, please give Oliver Powell a call on +65 6340 1918 or email email@example.com