NextWave Partners is working with a leading developer who is building an LNG regasification terminal.
As part of this, the client is looking for a Commercial Manager to manage the commercial aspects of LNG shipping and marine engineering, the design, development and operation of the FSRU vessel to be used for LNG importation, and support the purchase of gas/LNG.
- Manage all commercial work for the LNG project including the EPC negotiations, marine and shipping input as well as vessel procurement.
- Interface with various other teams including finance and legal as well as, provide other marine inputs into the development, negotiation, and completion of the commercial agreements for the terminal use.
- Lead engagements with various stakeholders relating to obtaining the required approvals and permits in a timely manner, and thereafter, ensure their incorporation in commercial and contractual documentation
- At least 12 years of experience in the oil and gas/LNG industry covering the commercial aspects of LNG shipping and marine operations, and the development of major infrastructure facilities
- Relevant degree within the oil & gas industry with a strong understanding of marine/commercial regulations
- Knowledge of contracting for FSRU vessels used of either import terminals/shipping or related activities
- Strong interpersonal skills with proven leadership and management abilities
For a confidential discussion on this or any other opportunities available in the market please contact Christopher Stephens at email@example.com - Direct Line: +65 6340 1947
EA License No: 16S8303 - EA Registration No: R1223713