|Salary:||Up to S$0.00 per annum|
|Posted:||24 days ago|
Title: Client Engagement Lead
NextWave Partners is the Recruitment Partner of choice within the Clean Energy, Sustainable Infrastructure, ESG, Impact Investment, Climate-Tech & Technology sectors. We are committed to supporting industries battling climate change towards a net-zero future and a sustainable economy.
About the Role
NextWave Partners are working exclusively with one of the largest consultancies that is looking for a client engagement lead to join their digital team. This individual will be responsible in managing key accounts that have acquired their MarTech services.
- Develop and manage relations with business lines at multiple levels in organization.
- Monitor multiple concurrent informatics projects from start till end.
- Evaluate and execute client engagement business analysis.
- Identify and develop new product concepts.
- Develop and manage relations with key client stakeholders.
- Prepare, execute and improve plans on the Go-To-Market strategies
- Investigate and provide insightful information or proposal on the competitive landscape, and market needs
- Propose service, service revision, pricing repositioning, and segmentation modification
- Prior experience in Retail or Banking vertical is preferred
- Demonstrated client engagement experience preferably with data-driven marketing exposure
- Exceptional interpersonal and relationship-building skills - the ability to network and earn client confidence and trust
If you are interested in this position, please apply directly on the platform with your latest CV. We will review your application and revert back promptly.
Keep in touch
If you would wish to keep up to date with the latest NextWave opportunities and industry updates, please follow us on LinkedIn and create your profile on our website to receive a weekly newsletter in your inbox!
Diversity is a core value at NextWave Partners, and we are proud to be partnering with equal opportunities employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
NextWave Partners Ltd. (EA License No: 16S8303 - UEN: 201602833E)