My Client is an international developer firm overlooking projects in Taiwan. They are an international firm with multiple portfolio worldwide and is now looking for an civil manager that has connection in the market to assist them to take their projects a step further in the market.
- establishing schedule and costing plan
- Contract management with procurement on technical aspects
- Liaising with stakeholders and managing internally on standards requirement for civil needs
- Ensuring work is constructed on schedule and costing
- Working closely with PM on anything related to civil on the project – coming up with solutions for any issues during construction phase
- being responsible for ensuring that project deliverables are executed in compliance with company processes and standards and handed over to Operations.
- A degree in civil engineering
- Have done Taiwan construction for civil
- experience in managing/executing a contract for construction
- experience in managing schedule and costing
- experience with civil engineering management
For a confidential discussion on this or any other opportunities available in the market please contact Clarlynn Tan at firstname.lastname@example.org - Direct Line: +65 6914 9935
EA License No: 16S8303 EA Registration No: R1658538