We are currently working with a leading international luxury retailer who is looking to hire a CISO to join their Security team, helping them with their international Digital Transformation Journey.
The candidate will be working with the company board & leading the global security team to develop risk management programs to protect the organization. The ideal candidate will have an extensive background with multiple elements of cyber.
- Lead the global security team in the protection of the company’s digital assets
- Develop, implement and monitor a strategic, comprehensive enterprise information security and IT risk management program
- Work directly with the business units to facilitate risk assessment and risk management processes
- Develop and enhance an information security management framework
- Provide leadership to the enterprise's information security organization
- Partner with business stakeholders across the company to raise awareness of risk management concerns
- Develop and undertake company-wide cybersecurity awareness training plans
- Degree in a technology-related field. I.E. Computer Science or Cyber Security etc.
- Extensive proven experience in a combination of risk management, information security and IT jobs
- Knowledge of common information security management frameworks, such as ISO27001, NIST & PCI-DSS
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Extensive experience with vendor negotiations, management and engagement, including managed services
- Professional cybersecurity certifications are preferable. (CISSP, CISA, ISO27001 LA/LIetc.)
For a confidential discussion on this or any other opportunities available in the market please contact Kai Man at firstname.lastname@example.org - Direct Line: +65 6340 1919
EA License No: 16S8303 - EA Registration No: R1985004