The client is a leading e-commerce platform for the marketplace produce based in Indonesia.
They are looking for someone with a long-term vision and strategy for their product. You will be leading the product transformation initiatives, and given the autonomy to shape the Product team to achieve the company’s vision.
Working in this company will provide you an opportunity to:
- Learn and grow from a business in the making
- Be surrounded by some of the smartest minds in the region, being part of a culture which values initiatives, trust, and diversity
- Be rewarded with a competitive compensation package + perks and benefits
- Working with our teams (Marketing, Operations, Tech) to translate market requirements into feature functionalities, user experience, and release criteria.
- Liaising with key stakeholders from all departments to identify business needs, and to continually refine our understanding of customer requirements
- Building a high-performing product team
- Monitoring product adoption, proactively identifying opportunities and making actionable recommendations to drive product uptake and effectiveness.
- At least 7 years in a high ranking product management position in a tech-focused environment
- Experience with large-scale consumer and internal user technology products – web and mobile apps
- Ability to identify risk and opportunity quickly
- A strong customer-oriented view of product development, with knowledge of wire-framing/mock-ups tools, project, and issue tracking software
- Entrepreneurial drive to create products with the best user experience and motivation to thrive in a fast-paced, results-driven environment
- Experience leading a highly technical team, with an ability to meet tight deadlines in an environment with competing priorities
- Fluent in English, both spoken and written - an excellent communicator, able to communicate and build rapport effectively with all members of the organization
- Strong analytical and logical skills, with strategic thinking ability
For a confidential discussion on this or any other opportunities available in the market please contact Ryshire Wu at firstname.lastname@example.org - Direct Line: +65 6340 1944
EA License No: 16S8303 - EA Registration No: R1876368