Salary: negotiable + attractive bonus scheme
Location: Singapore based with global coverage
An exciting opportunity has been created with a leading energy provider for a suitably qualified CISO, to drive the organisations 2020 cybersecurity strategy.
The candidate will be working with the company board & leading the global security team to develop risk management programs to protect the organization. The ideal candidate will have an extensive background within multiple elements of cybersecurity and evidence of formulating and implementing a global cybersecurity strategy.
- Lead the global security team in the protection of the company’s digital assets.
- Develop, implement & monitor a strategic, comprehensive enterprise information security and IT risk management program.
- Work directly with the business units to facilitate risk assessment and risk management processes.
- Develop and enhance an information security management framework.
- Provide leadership to the enterprise's information security organization.
- Partner with business stakeholders across the company to raise awareness of risk management concerns.
- Educated to Degree level within a technology-related field or equivalent experience.
- Minimum of 15 years’ experience, within cybersecurity, focused role.
- Knowledge of common information security management frameworks, such as ISO27001, NIST & PCI-DSS.
- Professional cyber security certifications preferable. (CISSP, CISA, ISO27001 LA/LI etc.)
For a confidential discussion on this or any other opportunities available in the market please contact Terry Hodges at firstname.lastname@example.org - Direct Line: +65 6340 1914
EA License No: 16S8303 - EA Registration No: R1873989