Are you keen to be a part of something exciting and fast moving? Come join our fun team of people here in Singapore looking at millions of data points. Our client is an online gaming site that tracks and utilizes data. They are looking for someone to come enter the business and develop great Business Intelligence tools. You’ll be in charge of engineering the backend software of the tools while potentially managing the reporting process.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Be able to translate business needs into a technical specification and deliver to these in an efficient and high-level manner.
- Have a strong background in using Business Intelligence solutions, having designed, developed and deployed these in the past.
- Take ownership and develop strong BI tools that are able to operate with Big Data sets collected from multiple geographical locations.
- Be able to maintain and support data analytics functions at a large scale.
- Develop and build up the backend software for these reporting and visualization software. Maintaining the system so that it stays operating.
- Strong communication and leadership abilities, being able to drive and take ownership of the tools you develop.
Skills and Requirements
- Minimally 5 years work of experience in Business Intelligence tool development
- Hold a Bachelors in Computer Science or related fields.
- Expert in Power BI, having worked projects end-to-end for development of these tools. Proven success in prior projects.
- Able to develop on Tableau, having tapped onto Server side.
- Having an analytical mind set to problem solve and utilize the data.
- Knowledge of SQL queries.
Interested candidates feel free to also email your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will get back to shortlisted candidates. Unfortunately, our robots are still being developed so excuse us for working at a human speed!