NextWave Partners is working with a leading developer of renewable energy projects worldwide focusing on onshore wind and solar projects. The company construct and operate renewable energy assets globally and is committed to delivering its projects to the highest safety standards. NextWave is seeking dynamic and enthusiastic individuals from a wide background, especially in the fields of project development, banking, project finance advisory and engineering. Relevant experience within the renewable energy field and a deep passion for renewable energy are imperative. Proficiency in Spanish would be a significant advantage.
The Development Executive will be responsible for the complete project development lifecycle from origination to financial close. The successful candidate will be involved in wind and solar PV projects. Activities will cover all aspects of development including PPA negotiations, permitting, commercials, landowner and other stakeholders’ engagement and management, site selection, interaction with national utilities to ensure feasible access to the national grid, various government permitting requirements and a number of private sector permissions. The Development Executive will also be part of the companies bidding efforts and bringing Preferred Bidder projects to Financial Close, as well as supporting other teams/ departments as and when required.
- Lead and assist on as well as manage a number of wind and/or solar projects, referred to below as assigned projects.
- Deliver assigned projects on time, on-schedule, within budget to agreed quality.
- Ensure that projects are identified, developed and executed in line with the company's
- corporate values, development goals, objectives and processes.
- Permitting: Manage the permitting processes for assigned projects.
- Site Selection
- PPA Negotiation
- Commercial Document Preparation
Education & Experience
- Educational background in Engineering (note however that the role does not include detailed engineering design work), Banking, Project finance advisory, or Renewable Energy.
- Minimum 4-5 years’ experience in renewable power development is required. Wind and solar PV experience preferred.
- Candidates should:
- Have excellent written and oral communications skills and be comfortable presenting to management at all levels.
- Be able to liaise with project stakeholders many of whom are Italian speaking
- Ability to use Microsoft software packages such as Word, Excel, Outlook is essential and ability to use specialist software packages e.g. GIS, MS Project, SharePoint is an advantage.
For a confidential discussion on this or any other opportunities available in the market please contact Adit Mehta on the below email address and telephone number:
Direct Line: +65 6340 1944
EA License No: 16S8303
EA Registration No: R1769772