Location: New South Wales and Victoria
My client are a listed Australian owned company specializing in the engineering, manufacture and distribution of electrical products for various sectors including Power Transmission & Distribution, Rail, Infrastructure, Renewable Energy and Mining markets.
Their organization is dynamic, passionate and successful in diverse market which is both challenging and competitive.
There are currently opining’s in both New south Wales and Victoria for motivated and enthusiastic individuals who are customer focused and results driven, to fill the position of Business Development Manager – Utilities.
To be considered you will need to demonstrate a proven track record of successful:
- Both winning and negotiating of period supply tenders
- Managing contracts and understanding the process of Utility contract cycles
- Obtaining product approvals with the assistance and support of the technical team
- Advanced sales and negotiation skills (numerous level relationships)
- Efficient planning and scheduling of multi departmental visits (Procurement/Technical)
- Advanced presentation skills to varied level audiences
- Managing Utility contractor interfaces
- Self-motivated and a team player
- Analytical and problem-solving attitude
As a Utilities BDM you must have knowledge of contract and tender procedures as well as the processes required to influence decision makers and stakeholders.
Previous experience within the Electrical Power Distribution/Transmission market is an essential requirement alongside a strong understanding of MV (Medium Voltage) applications and solutions will be seen as favourable when being considered for this role.
An attractive salary and bonus scheme can be negotiated for this role depending on experience, previous achievements and qualifications.
For a confidential discussion on this or any other opportunities available in the market please contact Jamie McMenemie at email@example.com - Direct Line: +61 2 9098 4340
EA License No: 16S8303 - EA Registration No: R1550272