My client is a leading gas provider with a strong presence in Asia looking to expand their business within the Southeast Asia region.
- Conduct feasibility studies, due diligence and evaluate potential LNG investment opportunities within the SEA region
- Review financial models on asset performance and examine profitability/risk of potential investments
- Stakeholder management of both internal and external parties not limited to local government authorities, potential investors and sellers, external consultants etc.
- Lead tendering process
- Review shareholder and stock purchase agreement
- Act as point of contact and provide regular updates on asset/investee performance to HQ in Japan
- 5-8 years of experience in business development support, asset management or stakeholder management works in Energy/Gas essential for this role
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or any other relevant field
- Strong analytical and negotiation skills
- Good communication and written skills in English and business level in Japanese required
- This role will be based in Singapore
For a confidential discussion on this or any other opportunities available in the market please contact Crystal Lian at firstname.lastname@example.org - Direct Line: +65 6340 1948
EA License No: 16S8303 - EA Registration No: R1872153