NextWave Partners is working a newly established energy storage company to expand their business into Asia. For that purpose, they're looking for a Business Development Director who will be responsible for:
- Develop network and market knowledge of relevant electricity grids/markets
- Develop an understanding of energy storage technology platforms and provide customers with technical support.
- Present to customers/partners & at events to communicate value propositions.
- Capture customer commercial, technical and application requirements, as well as, problems to be solved and help define the customer solutions.
- Negotiate commercial and technical aspects of customer/supplier contract(s)
- Relevant degree with at least 10 years of experience within the energy storage, solar or power generation/transmission.
- Able to review contracts and technical requirements.
- Willing to travel up to 50% of the time.
- Previous experience in closing multi-million dollar energy-related deals is a plus
If interested in discussing this or other related roles, please contact Christopher Stephens at
Direct: +65 6340 1947
EA License No: 16S8303
EA Registration No: R1223713