Our client is a global independent power producer/leader in the renewable energy sector. As part of their aggressive expansion, they have set up an office in Singapore and are now looking to expand the team further.
Business Analysts conduct market analyses, analysing the overall profitability of the business. In addition, they develop and monitor data quality metrics and ensure business data and reporting needs are met. Strong technology, analytical and communication skills are must-have traits.
A Business Analyst job description typically includes:
- Lead research and analysis of market trends, business data, information, and quotations.
- Collaborate with country teams for regional reporting and initiatives
- Financial modeling, valuation, and variance analysis
- Support all aspects of reporting to internal stakeholders
In addition to performing financial and operational modeling, a Business Analyst is expected to develop new models that underpin sound business decisions.
The end goal is to provide financial insights that help the decision-making process and align capital and resource allocation within the business budget. The Business Analyst should also drive fresh initiatives for financial planning and business intelligence systems.
Qualifications & Requirements
- Business Studies and exposure in the energy and infrastructure sector or private equity is a plus.
- Independent and critical thinker.
- Strong management and presentation skills and the ability to confidently interact with senior management.
- 3-5 years' relevant work experience.
If interested in discussing this or other related roles, please contact Fletcher Kim at NextWave Partners:
Direct: +65 6340 1934
EA License No: 16S8303
EA Registration No: R1877723