|Posted:||4 months ago|
Title: BD Analyst, Renewable Energy & Infrastructure
NextWave Partners is the Recruitment Partner of choice within the Clean Energy, Sustainable Infrastructure, ESG, Impact Investment, Climate-Tech & Technology sectors. We are committed to supporting industries battling climate change towards a net-zero future and a sustainable economy.
About the Role
My client is a leading investment firm dedicated to sustainability investments and they are currently seeking a BD/Investment Analyst professional to join their growing team in Singapore.
- Assist in screening, evaluation and origination of renewable energy and infrastructure investment opportunities in the region.
- Involved in due diligence, financial assessment, risk analysis on prospective projects and investments
- Build financial models to support project financing efforts.
- Support business development team in development of infrastructure and renewable energy projects.
- At least 3-5 years of project finance/ investment management/development support experience in renewable energy & infrastructure projects within the region
- Experience in infrastructure or renewable energy essential for this role
- Good understanding of debt and equity structures, market risk analysis and management, other financial instruments etc.
- Financial modelling skills a must for this role
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Fluency in English is a must, fluency in other Asian languages would be of added advantage.
If you are interested in this position, please apply directly on the platform with your latest CV. We will review your application and revert back promptly.
Keep in touch
If you would wish to keep up to date with the latest NextWave opportunities and industry updates, please follow us on LinkedIn and create your profile on our website to receive a weekly newsletter in your inbox!
Diversity is a core value at NextWave Partners, and we are proud to be partnering with equal opportunities employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
EA Registration No: R1872153
NextWave Partners Ltd. (EA License No: 16S8303 - UEN: 201602833E)
Job has Expired