Back to job search
|Posted:||about 1 month ago|
Backend Java Engineer
A well established IoT firm in the renewable energy space is looking for a talented backend engineer to develop its software products. They are currently working on multiple projects and you will have the opportunity to contribute to their products across the entire development life cycle. This position is open for Java engineers with 1 to 5 years of experience or fresh graduates with a degree in computer science. The ideal candidate understands algorithms, data structures, Implementation, and Java development frameworks such as Spring.
- · Design, develop and maintain java code for their solutions.
- · Contributing in all stages of the development life cycle.
- · Find any bottlenecks and bugs in the applications and create solutions for these issues.
- · Maintain code quality, organization, and automation.
- · Make sure the applications are updated and secure.
- · Graduated with a computer science degree.
- · Excellent understanding of Java development frameworks such as Spring.
- · Familiarity with database-related technology such as Mysql/ Mongodb.
- · IoT experience is not mandatory for this role.
Job has Expired