Do you enjoy building innovative products and creating seamless experiences?
Are you looking for a culture that supports personal development?
Look no further! Come work on a Data Product, focusing on regulations and compliance in a growing start-up.
In this role, you will be building innovative products that bring the experience to the application. We are looking for candidates who share a passion for tackling complexity and building platforms that can scale.
- Be responsible for complete software engineering cycle- Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve software
- Engage in technical design- build reusable codes / frameworks that are efficient, scalable, and stable
- Create technical documentation- Write high-quality elegant, readable, and well- documented code
- Validate code that enables customer and business goals- evaluate and optimise code to maximise performance
- Be accountable for &maintain a sense of pride for the product- manage individual project priorities, deadlines, and deliverables
- Hands-on experience with Software Engineering or related field in previous roles
- Experience with one or more general purpose programming languages including but not limited to Java, C/C++, C#, Node.js, Typescript, Python, or Go
- Experience with code bases, including API design techniques Knowledge of design, to subsequently implement and deploy performant models to Cloud
- Knowledge of software engineering best practices (e.g., Agile development practice, writing unit tests and testable code, etc.)
- Have an understanding of cloud-based solutions / Serverless Functions
- Good understanding of relational databases such as SQL
- Good understanding of the software development cycle
- Familiarity with Kubernetes
For a confidential discussion on this or any other opportunities available in the market please contact Rekha Ramaswamy at email@example.com - Direct Line: +65 6692 9043
EA License No: 16S8303 - EA Registration No: R1546455