Our client is an independent power producer/leader in the renewable energy sector. As part of their aggressive expansion in Asia, they are now looking to expand the team further in Singapore.
- Prepare financial forecasts and business plan, build financial models, and perform financial analysis to aid in Management’s decision.
- Support due diligence process in the evaluation of investment opportunities.
- Manage and maintain contact with a network of external consultants and industry experts.
- Collaborate with and partner the development team, accounting, and other support functions to ensure that business and financial reporting is complete, accurate and timely.
- Manage the financial and accounting affairs of the Company and its subsidiaries and affiliates including:
- Billings and payments
- Preparation of monthly financial reports
- Formation and management of project subsidiaries
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Business/Finance & Accounting Degree
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Motivated and self-starter
- familiarity with infrastructure/power industries
If interested in discussing this or other related roles, please contact Fletcher Kim at NextWave Partners:
Direct: +65 6340 1934
EA License No: 16S8303
EA Registration No: R1877723