The service company of a leading investment firm is seeking an Asset Manager/Commercial Manager to join their team. The successful candidate will have experience in managing all aspects of renewable assets, including contractual, financial, commercial and operational topics, while at the same time identifying potential for improving performance. The main areas of responsibility will be ensuring the performance of operational wind and solar projects.
- Manage all aspects of performance for a portfolio of renewable assets
- Manage and interact with key contractors, external asset management providers and ensure delivery on agreed services
- Manage revenue and OPEX budgets for all projects
- Understand and manage asset management agreements and other key operational contracts
- Driving relevant operational meetings with both the firm’s owners, strategic partners and external contractors
- Ensuring reporting and communication regarding the projects to the owner
- Ensure operational projects achieves targets and assist in managing merchant performance and hedge contracts
- Optimizing operational performance by means of new hedge agreements, supplier reviews etc.
- Ensuring cash calls, distributions, invoicing etc. for operational projects
- Bachelor’s degree within a relevant commercial or engineering field of studies
- 5+ years of asset management experience preferably within renewable energy industries
- Proven commercial, contractual and financial skills
- Operational knowledge will also be positively considered
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
For a confidential discussion, please send in your resume to Sana Anjum at firstname.lastname@example.org or call her at +1 (929) 353-7160 (Direct Line)