My client is a leading fund manager dedicated to sustainability investments and they are currently seeking an asset manager to join one of its asset companies who is active within the SEA Renewable Energy space. This role will be based in Singapore and reports directly to the BOD of the Asset Company.
- Act as the representative and take up overall responsibility of the Asset Company within the wider group.
- Manage asset cashflow requirements, hedging strategy and report on overall financial performance of the asset company.
- Build and maintain working relationships with shareholders, developers, lenders, local authorities, contractors etc.
- Conduct sensitivity analysis and financial model and sensitivity analysis on assets.
- Degree in Finance or equivalent.
- Min 10 years’ working experience within Private Equity, M&A, corporate finance or project finance.
- Renewable Energy related experience preferred.
- Strong financial modelling skills.
- Strong stakeholder management skills.
- Demonstrated ability and knowledge of financial and legal principles and processes
For a confidential discussion on this or any other opportunities available in the market please contact Crystal Lian at firstname.lastname@example.org - Direct Line: +65 6340 1948
EA License No: 16S8303 - EA Registration No: R1872153