A leading energy utility company in Asia. With a strong culture based on commitment, integrity, passion and teamwork, you too will be inspired to succeed.
We are looking out for self-motivated individual to join the team and lead the commercial aspect of the team.
- Account Manager’s responsibilities include developing long-term relationships with a portfolio of clients, connecting with key business executives and stakeholders.
- Account Managers liaise between customers and cross-functional internal teams to ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs.
- Manage and develop client accounts to initiate and maintain favourable relationship with clients.
- Responsible for leading a team of Account Managers dedicated to meeting the operational needs of assigned client segments.
- Bachelor’s Degree with at least 5 years of relevant experience
- Ability to understand and execute strategies relating to technology trends and regulatory landscape
- Capability to engage key stakeholders and clients
- Effective communication, analytical and organizational skills
- Ability to work independently in a fast-moving environment; highly versatile and adaptable to changes
- Excellent interpersonal skills to be a good team-player
For a confidential discussion on this or any other opportunities available in the market please contact Fletcher Kim at firstname.lastname@example.org - Direct Line: +65 6340 1934
EA License No: 16S8303