Mia Pham jobs
|Specialisation: Renewable Energy, Energy & Infrastructure Recruitment, Offshore Wind, Utilities|
|Company Position: Senior Consultant - Power, Renewable Energy and LNG (Vietnam)|
|Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Phone Number: +84 949 513 533|
After graduating from university, I started my career in Building Material industry. After more than 5 years working as Business Development Manager in B2B, I decided to switch my career into recruitment.
Now embarking on my 3rd year in the recruitment industry, I still keep my sincere interest to build lasting, long-term relationships with all clients and candidates that I have the chance to work with.
My ambition is to support talents growing their capabilities and connect them with the right opportunities. Currently, I focus on recruiting middle to senior management roles in Energy, covering South East Asia market
Areas of specialisation
Clients I work with include:
• Project Investors (Fund Managers, Institutional Investors, Corporates, Family Offices)
• Project Developers
• Multilateral Development Banks
• Infrastructure Banks / Financiers
• Infrastructure Advisory and Management Firms
• Legal Counsel (external and internal)
• Independent Power Producer (IPPs)
• Clean Technology Providers
• Engineering Services Firms (Owner’s Engineering, Lender’s Engineers, Independent
• EPC Companies
• Construction Contractors
• Equipment Suppliers
• Renewable Energy
• Clean Tech (battery storage/energy storage, smart utilities, micro-grid, energy management,
smart metering, demand response)
• Infrastructure Investment & Finance
• Climate, Sustainability & Environment
My thoughts on Renewable Energy
Renewable Energy is an interesting industry with huge potential in upcoming years, which will bring clean energy solutions to many countries in South East Asia and create new jobs for their society.
I’m beyond excited to be a part of this trend and continue my mission of connecting enterprises and candidates in the industry.